Tiny Rainbow

Lunes, Enero 9, 2012

lCD JOURNAL #6

July 23, 2011


              It's Saturday today, and I woke up at 8:30 am, it's a long and tiring week and I've realized that the day is really fast. So, it's already my 6th week journal. Last Friday, during our Science class, our assignment is to make a leaf shaped colored green paper and we write a pledge on it about protecting and conserving biodiversity like planting trees, proper disposal of garbage, practicing 4r's (reuse, reduce, recycle and repair), and wise use of electricity, also we read it in front of the class. In school, I always throw my wastes in proper places, like I put it in a sack available inside our room. I always collect my raftdrafts or scratch papers.
              In home, I always use the electricity wisely, like turning off the computer, lights, electric fans and television when not in use. And also I properly dispose my garbage.
              That's all for my 6th week journal! Ü





Posted by: Diana Rose.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento