Tiny Rainbow

Lunes, Nobyembre 14, 2011

LCD JOURNAL NO. 5

July 16, 2011                 

             What a tirng week! There are many stuffs I did like school works and activities. I also played computer games like Angry Birds and Ranch Rush and other games with my two brother. Whenever I charge the computer, I pull off the plug of the charger when it became fully charge to save and conserve energy.            
                  That's all! Thanks...  



Posted by: Czarina Mae.
                                                                                                                                       


                                                                                                                                                      

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento