Tiny Rainbow

Martes, Setyembre 13, 2011

LCD JOURNAL ENTRY #3

July 04,2011


             Good day! I done a lot of things in this past days , but of course I also done a lot of things to helped our environment. I saved energy by means of turning off the unused appliances in my house. I was also conserved the papers to avoid of cutting more trees. Instead of riding in a tricycle , I just walked because I know that the place where I am going was just near. And that's the thing I have done to conserved energy.


Posted by: Jamie.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento