Tiny Rainbow

Martes, Setyembre 13, 2011

LCD JOURNAL ENTRY # 1

June 18,2011 - 1st Entry.

                          
          This is my first week LCD Journal,the Journal contains my environmental responsiblity for whole week that I hope it will help to our environment.So,this are the things that I made in school,when I buy snack,I throw the trash of my food in the trash can or if I couldn't find a trash can I put the trash in my bag so when I go home I will dump it in my own trash can.When I have a paper that is crumpled and it cannot be use again,I make it a scratch paper,in this way I help to conserve trees.In house,I minimize the use of electricity.That is the things that I do for the whole week,I hope in my own little way it will contribute to the healing of Mother Earth.


                                                                                                     -Diane

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento